In 2009, we launched this site with some big plans for our business. Our first step was to develop our social network, and build relevant information to attract visitors. We have been working on our mission of returning musical instruments to their rightful owners, bringing awareness to the counterfeit issue, and helping retail businesses avoid operating loss in our scam warnings and reference materials. We’ve heard from a number of you about instruments you’ve lost years ago and still miss, and we’ve seen a couple of recoveries. For what we’ve done, we feel very successful. But it is time to make this work even better.
In 2010, it is time to take the next step, and develop a larger network of professional followers and develop our web application. This we application will do much more than what the site currently can, including:
- Creating user accounts for individuals and businesses
- Automatic notification to local businesses surrounding a theft via email
- Improved and confidential scam alerts for the retail industry
- Automatic uploading of listings for individuals and businesses
- secure off-site data storage for businesses and individuals
- Used gear pricing guide based on on-line auctions
- Law enforcement access
- iPhone and Android apps
And many more features we shouldn’t get into just yet. We need your support to help develop this application. We are looking for seed money to help get this going, coming to the very manageable amount of $5,000. Now, we have almost 2,000 followers on twitter. If half of those gave $5 apiece, we’d be there. But we also have followers on Facebook and more people find is every day. The button below will go to our paypal address. If you feel this is a worthy cause, and if you can spare $5, please consider helping us out.